Your passport to the networked audio world:
Unlock the power of your RAVENNA or AES67 hardware from any Mac OS X software program.
The Merging Technologies RAVENNA/AES67 STANDARD Virtual Audio Device edition is free of charge and intended for owners of any RAVENNA and/or AES67 multi-cast device.
Apple's Core Audio is a standardized audio system for all Macintosh computers running on Mac OS X allowing access to all Core Audio compatible Audio Devices.
Merging owners of a Horus or Hapi Networked Converter get access to the additional features of the PREMIUM version. See here for details on the difference between the STANDARD and PREMIUM versions
- Warning: currently not working with HighSierra 10.13.4
- RAVENNA latency can be set to 48 (AES 67) samples
Note: effective latency depends on Application buffer size
- The Virtual Audio Device can be used as default Audio Device and System (alert) Device.
- Mac Parental Controls and Security Firewall should be switched OFF
- Numbers of inputs and outputs available @ 1fs (44.1kHz / 48kHz) = 64 I/O
Note: The number of I/Os could be less if the application does not support these numbers
Want more I/Os or higher sampling rates?
If you decide you want more I/Os and/or higher sampling rates, contact your closest Merging Sales Partner for details on Horus/Hapi and the PREMIUM version of the RAVENNA/AES67 Virtual Audio Device.
Simply fill in and submit the form below and you will recieve a temporary link giving you access to the Merging Technologies' RAVENNA/AES67 Standard Virtual Audio Device download page.