Ever since the advent of DAW technology, people have been balancing the loss of analogue dynamic range, resolution and sonic perception with that of the ease and convenience of non-linear DAW based production. But, a select few have started to realize that this compromise no longer needs to be considered. Using DSD256 and DXD with Pyramix MassCore means that you can get all of the convenience of a digital workflow along with the impact of the analogue reproduction of DSD and DXD.
No matter what music you are working on, using DSD256 and DXD workflows with Pyramix MassCore will produce astonishing improvements to your end product.
Pyramix MassCore + Horus
Imagine the sonics of a Studer-A820, without the need to look at bias or azimuth alignment or razor blade ever again. In just 4U of rack space Merging Technologies is able to deliver a 48track Recording, Editing and mixing workstation that comes closer to replicating that 'analogue sound' than any other technology on the planet. Your ears will immediately realize the potential of DSD256 and DXD workflows.
System Features and Benefits
- 48 track recording with MicPre’s
- Edit while in record
- Record pre-buffering
- Take logging window
- Media-based markers with ratings
- Also 96 tracks @192kHz
- Or 384 tracks @ 44.1kHz
- Edit DSD256 seamlessly
- Sample accurate Fade Editor
- Take management and search
- Source and Destination Editing
- Macro Editor
- Cedar noise reduction tools
- Simultaneous stereo and multichannel mixing
- Full complement of EQ’s, Dynamics and Effects
- Use Direct I/O to mix on an Analogue Console
- 9pin/LTC/MTC/Bi-phase master/slave support
- Automation versioning/history
- Create SACD or CD masters from DSD/DXD timelines
- Hepta SRC algorithm for masters at any samplerate
- Album publishing for digital releases
- Mastering direct from multichannel timeline
DSD256 Music News & Use Cases
Check out the Products page for more details on the products in the systems shown.